Salon Information + POlicies
Before your appointment at Versus, please review our salon policies to ensure your experience with us exceeds your expectations.
- Deposits may be required on appointments exceeding three hours in booking length and will be due no later than one week before the scheduled appointment. One reschedule is permitted without penalty.
- We understand that life happens sometimes so we offer a one-time forgiveness for clients who do not arrive to a scheduled appointment, or clients who need to cancel within 24-hours of their scheduled appointment time. After the one-time forgiveness, clients will be asked to leave a deposit or prepay for services on future appointments as a courtesy to our stylists and our standby clients.
- All of our hair services are backed with a one-week guarantee. If a client is unsatisfied with their service, they may return to the salon within one week and consult with their stylist about resolving the concern. Appeasement services will only be honored for technical missteps if a client contacts the salon within one week of their original service.
- No refunds are permitted on the sale of retail products.
- If a client anticipates they will arrive more than 10 minutes late to their scheduled appointment, the salon requests to be notified as soon as possible. This helps us ensure our stylists stay on schedule and any necessary schedule adjustments can be made as soon as possible.
- We do our best to anticipate appointment start and end times based on the services requested. Unfortunately, scheduling hair services is not a perfect science and our stylists may run behind on their schedules from time to time. When this happens, we make every effort to notify clients as soon as possible so that we can minimize wait times.
- To ensure our stylists are able to remain on-schedule for all clients, please disclose all salon services you are requesting for an appointment. This helps us to book the proper amount of time for your services and prevent wait-times for upcoming clients. Services requested at the time of a scheduled appointment may be declined due to the allotted time you have been scheduled for.
- The salon is often a place of refuge and relaxation for our guests and we do our best to offer an environment that allows them to enjoy their service to the fullest. To do so, we ask that clients help us by not bringing any outside food into the salon. We provide light snacks and refreshments for clients who may be visiting during a mealtime.
- Our salon has a limited amount of space for clients awaiting scheduled appointments and our stylist stations are not suited to accommodate guests who accompany a client receiving hair services. Additional guests in the salon can be a danger and a distraction to our team members. As such, guests and children are not permitted to attend salon appointments unless they are also scheduled to receive services. If a client is unable to make arrangements for their guests or their children, we kindly request that you reschedule your appointment.
HOW TO PREPARE
- Clients scheduled for a DevaCurl Service must arrive with their hair detangled, completely dry, and free of ponytails/buns/clips that alter the natural fall of your curls. Stylists can only complete a true DevaCut and ensure the best results if these important steps are followed. If preparation steps are not completed, an additional No Poo Transformation will be required before beginning the scheduled service and the client will be charged accordingly.
- Additional charges for Braid/Extension Removals + Detangling can be avoided by completing these steps before your scheduled service.
- If you are using a Groupon voucher for your service, this must be disclosed during booking. Groupon vouchers presented at the time of check-in or after a salon service has been provided will not be honored and full payment of the services received will be due. Groupon Vouchers are limited to one redemption per year, per client, and are not valid for clients who have been active within the last 12-months.
- All of our stylists offer complimentary 15-minute consultations for clients who wish to ask questions about their hair care or styling options.
- Consultations are required before booking all braiding, weave, extensions, and lightening services.