Where Do You Purchase Your Hair Products?
With the rise of online purchasing and carriers like Amazon, the availability of professional salon products has become more accessible for clients who are searching for convenience in restocking their favorite salon-quality products.
Here’s the bad news – professional salon products are only available to professional cosmetologists for use and for retail sale from certified vendors.
Amazon, WalMart, CVS, etc., are not authorized to purchase or sell the products we sell in the salon. Products purchased through these vendors are being sold illegally.
What does this mean for you? Clients who purchase products from locations outside of the salon risk purchasing a product that isn’t at all what they believe they’re purchasing. These products, because they are not purchased through a certified vendor or guaranteed by the manufacturer, are often watered-down versions, or a different product entirely, than what the label states. These products carry no guarantee and are not backed by the manufacturers because they are being sold without the permission of the vendor.
Besides the comfort of knowing that the product you have purchased is what the bottle label states, we have five other reasons why you should purchase your favorite professional hair products from us:
1. Versus Salon is a certified retailer of DevaCurl, Matrix, Design Essentials, and Influance.All products on our retail shelves are purchased directly from the product vendors, ensuring you receive the correct product, as well as a guarantee from the manufacturer that you are buying a true salon-quality product.
2. All of our retail products are priced according to the manufacturers’ mandatory set pricing, and products that are not limited to set pricing are priced to be as low as possible to ensure our product pricing is within your budget. We also offer price matching for products that can be found less expensive or on sale at another certified retailer within the Hampton Roads area.
3. Retail purchases from our salon help you earn loyalty rewards that can be redeemed for money off of your salon services.
4. Professional salons receive certain incentives from product vendors when our clients purchase product. Your product purchases help our team of stylists earn education and support that keeps them at the top of their game and ahead of the changing industry trends.
5. As a small, local business, our salon does all that we can to serve our community and give back what we can. When you purchase your products through us, your payment goes directly back to the salon so that we can make improvements to our service offerings, our product lines, our salon space, and continuing education for our stylists. Instead of spending your hard-earned money with a corporate giant, we ask our clients to support their local business and their hairstylist by making your purchases at Versus Salon.